We went to Boston for a 10 days (Dave stayed for about 2 and a half weeks) for Sophia's cousin Julia's Baptism. It was a big day, Sophia finally met Ella, Julia's cousin on Sara's side. We have watched many many videos of Ella on her own blog. They were very well behaved in the Church, but we brought them down to the gym just in case. At first they were a little shy but warmed right up to each other.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Formal Blog Complaint
I received a very serious formal blog complaint this morning via email. It was from my concerned sister-in-law Sara stating I have not updated my blog in a month. I have 2 excuses: 1- I was in Boston and did not have access to a computer with memory disc capabilities. 2- Dave stayed in Boston longer and kept my camera. I know there is no excuse, I kept Sophia's people unaware of her happenings!
We went to Boston for a 10 days (Dave stayed for about 2 and a half weeks) for Sophia's cousin Julia's Baptism. It was a big day, Sophia finally met Ella, Julia's cousin on Sara's side. We have watched many many videos of Ella on her own blog. They were very well behaved in the Church, but we brought them down to the gym just in case. At first they were a little shy but warmed right up to each other.


We went to Boston for a 10 days (Dave stayed for about 2 and a half weeks) for Sophia's cousin Julia's Baptism. It was a big day, Sophia finally met Ella, Julia's cousin on Sara's side. We have watched many many videos of Ella on her own blog. They were very well behaved in the Church, but we brought them down to the gym just in case. At first they were a little shy but warmed right up to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad Sara sent the formal complaint because I was about to. We love Sophia videos. Ella looks at Sophia's blog and says, "there's that funny girl."
ReplyDeleteLisa Rob Ella