POTTY TRAINING!
We went cold turkey! Starting Friday July 31, 2009. The morning began much like any other day but minus one significant thing, A Diaper! Lets first start by saying on Thursday night after she went to bed I knew the next day was the big day. I covered the couch with plastic and sheets and had the carpet spray in hand ready for our big adventure.
When she woke up in the morning, I immediately put Big girl Undies on her. I told her to sit on the potty and she did. She sat there for a minute or two and did it!! Dave and I were flipping out, screaming, cheering High fiving. She did not know what to think. We called Grandma and Nana. The first day she only had four accidents, the second two and by the third and fourth day she was down to one or less a day. By August 5, 2009, she was fully potty trained during the day. She liked calling people after she went, we were running out of people by week2.
Sophia showing off her Dora Potty Training Sticker Book
No comments:
Post a Comment