This week we made a collage using fabric, noodles, paint and cotton balls. Sophia enjoyed gluing the cotton balls on the best. The next day we made a noodle necklace. She lost interest in the painting and stringing of the noodles but loves wearing the necklace. ~Notice the "ponytail" this was the first time I was able to get one in her hair. After 22 1/2 months!! She was too into the collage to care what I was doing to her!!! YIPPIE!
Monday, April 20, 2009
This weeks Arts and Crafts
This week we made a collage using fabric, noodles, paint and cotton balls. Sophia enjoyed gluing the cotton balls on the best. The next day we made a noodle necklace. She lost interest in the painting and stringing of the noodles but loves wearing the necklace. ~Notice the "ponytail" this was the first time I was able to get one in her hair. After 22 1/2 months!! She was too into the collage to care what I was doing to her!!! YIPPIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the pony tail!!
ReplyDeleteSara, John, and Julia