christmas

\

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May 2009

I am sorry I have kept Sophia from all of you. I have no excuses. The month of May is a very big month in our family, it is Sophia's Birth month. She was Born on May 18, 2007 at 12:59pm in Tampa, Florida. In some ways I can not believe it has only been two years, I don't remember life without her. But on the other hand I can't believe it has already been two years. We were in Hingham, MA for her birthday. We celebrated with a mud cake, made by Nana. She received a cash register, a purse, clothing and many other fun gifts. Thank to everyone for their birthday wishes.


During our trip to Boston, Sophia experienced her first ride on Public Transportation...see for yourself how it went.



I have been waiting about five months for May to arrive, for cosmetic reasons. Dave was growing a beard for a benefit we were attending. The beard finally was cut on May 17th...Thank Goodness!! Now Sophia asks "where daddy beard" I would love to respond "In the trash!" but we just tell her "no more beard."

Dave went from Beast to Beauty!



We took Sophia to the New England Aquarium for her Birthday. Truthfully just like the Museum of Play was more fun for me , this was more fun for Dave. Sophia definitely enjoyed herself but was afraid when the shark swam by her. We took the Commuter boat into the city, she loved the big boat!





Sophia touching a Starfish.

Unfortunately (for Sophia when she is about 16) I don not have video I can upload of Sophia's newest phase. She gets naked now at every nap. She used to call me the second she woke up, now she needs a few minutes to undress. The diaper is usually tossed onto the dresser and the clothes are laying throughout the room. It is priceless, every time she is jumping and telling me she is naked.

Here are some random pictures of Sophia, I am sorry I kept everyone waiting!!!

Sophia found protection in Cooper as I was chasing
her around trying to dress her.

Sophia and Ashlynn - my friends little girl
You have gorgeous hair!

Daddy and Sophia after a long day in Boston.

Sophia and baby Julia

1 comment:

  1. oh my god anne I love this picture of soso and juju so so cute love it! I also love the picture of soso and coop that's a really good one. Russ and I just watched the train clip makes me laugh every time lol lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete