christmas

\

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's been a while

We have been pretty busy and been behind on our blog. We finally finished our upstairs bathroom. I am very very ashamed to say this, but up until a week ago our almost 2 year old daughter was still getting bathed in a baby tub. We have two bathroom but the first floor is a stand up handicapped shower. When we first put her in the new tub, she was very afraid. For the first couple of days, she did not realize she could move out of one spot. Dave and I laughed because she is two and we are just now using bath toys we received at out shower! She now asks for a bath every night after dinner, she loves it.




Baby Julian and Aunt Amy came to visit from Florida. We babysat Julian when Amy went to a bridal shower. Sophia has been around many children but no one has ever been on her turf. At first I don't think she knew what to make of it. She was trying to get him to follow her and when he wouldn't she would get upset. We put Julian down for nap and Sophia was screaming "No baby sleep". After the nap they made sweet music together...video below.
~Side note ~ Sophia is a little confused between Baby Julia and Baby Julian; she calls them both Jugie~

Try it, it's really good!


OH NO! Please don't tell my daddy, I am sitting
in a princess tent and holding a baby doll.
If he asks tell him Sophia made me do it!



We also went to a friend's daughter 8th Birthday Party. Sophia went in her very first bounce house and loved it.



I promise, I will try to never again take this long to post about our wonderful Sophia!

1 comment:

  1. Sophia is such a good dancer! She has actual dance MOVES instead of just jumping around (like Ella does). We had such a good time this weekend. Ella had such a good time with Sophia.

    Lisa, Rob, Ella

    ReplyDelete